Chevauchement de portées / groupes

Débutants (et ex-débutants), c’est ici que vous pouvez poster vos messages
michelp
Modérateur
Version(s) de Finale  : Finale anglais 27.4.1, 26.3.1
OS, RAM  : MacOsX 12.7.4, Mac Mini Intel i7 Dual 3 Ghz, 16 Go Ram. 2 écrans. JW Lua. RGP Lua
Homme/Femme  : H

Re: Chevauchement de portées / groupes

Message par michelp »

Bonjour Joël,

J'avais lu ton message mais trouvé d'autres anomalies, au point que je suggérais de repartir d'un nouveau fichier, car je n'arrivais pas à comprendre/résoudre les problèmes restants dans le fichier.
Michel
jmacke
Modérateur
Version(s) de Finale  : Finale 2014, Finale 25, Finale 27 en Français
OS, RAM  : PC sous Windows 10 - Portable sous Windows 10

Message par jmacke »

La meilleure solution en effet serait de faire des copier/coller dans un nouveau document.
Quand rien ne fonctionne autant repartir à zéro !
Joël
Joël
PC sous Windows 10, Portable sous Windows 10
FINALE 2012 en Français, FINALE 2014 en Français, Finale 25-1 en Français Finale 27 en Français
Jan Angermueller
Version(s) de Finale  : from Finale v3.0 to v25
OS, RAM  : Windows 10, 32 GB

Message par Jan Angermueller »

(Sorry for writing in English, but this is too complex for my French)
Here is a repaired version of the document.
I solved it with a JW Lua script and my Perfect Layout plug-in.

The document had several problems:
- on some systems the top staff had a distance to the previous (!) staff. As there is no previous staff to the top staff, it leads to weird top margins. Perfect Layout corrects this by default.
- on systems 25,26,32 the staff order was wrong. I have used a JW Lua script that resets the order to the staff order from the scroll view.
- one staff system had a corrupt staff which didn't exist in scroll view (can't remember either on system 25 or 26). The script has deleted it.
- the page top margin and space above the first system on each page was very inconsistent. I have set it to a fixed value.
- and finally I have applied Perfect Layout on it (However, this document would require some adjustments in the lyrics before running Perfect Layout: lyrics above staff are not aligned with lyrics below staff from the previous staff. For Perfect Layout you would have to put both lyrics below the previous staff. Then it would look fine.).
- if you look in the linked parts, there are still some inconsistencies in your document like hairpins above the staff instead of below.
But all together it looks much better now and I think the difficult problems are fixed now.
Magnificat_ensemble_version(1)PL.musx
(379.5 Kio) Téléchargé 42 fois
Jan
michelp
Modérateur
Version(s) de Finale  : Finale anglais 27.4.1, 26.3.1
OS, RAM  : MacOsX 12.7.4, Mac Mini Intel i7 Dual 3 Ghz, 16 Go Ram. 2 écrans. JW Lua. RGP Lua

Message par michelp »

Wow, Jan. Very kind of you to solve these multiple problems. Once more, your expertise and your Perfect Layout did miracles.
Michel
Gilles
Version(s) de Finale  : Finale 27
OS, RAM  : PC win 10 Pro 64 bits et MacBook Pro Ventura

Message par Gilles »

Pour info, Perfect Layout est traduit en français (par mes soins avec une relecture récente d'un certain Stephane Tenente) et je confirme que c'est un plugin absolument génial. Bravo Jan ! Je propose d'ailleurs une formation sur PL pour savoir d'une part comment préparer au mieux sa partition pour que PL fonctionne au maximum et également comment paramétrer de ce plugin suivant nos besoins.
Gilles DEFIN - Formateur Finale agréé par IPEmusic
https://www.gd-formations.com
DSavoy
Version(s) de Finale  : Finale 2014
OS, RAM  : PC Windows-10

Message par DSavoy »

Bonjour!

Merci pour vos réponses! Je n'ai pas encore eu le temps de m'y remettre, mais vos commentaires me permettront d'y voir plus clair. J'ai probablement trop manipulé le fichier. La partition était initialement prévue pour une autre orchestration, et j'ai fait des manipulations diverses et variées pour modifier le fichier. Les problèmes viennent certainement de là...

Merci encore et meilleures salutations !
DSavoy
Version(s) de Finale  : Finale 2014
OS, RAM  : PC Windows-10

Message par DSavoy »

Jan Angermueller a écrit : 28 février 2023 à 10:15 (Sorry for writing in English, but this is too complex for my French)
Here is a repaired version of the document.
I solved it with a JW Lua script and my Perfect Layout plug-in.

The document had several problems:
- on some systems the top staff had a distance to the previous (!) staff. As there is no previous staff to the top staff, it leads to weird top margins. Perfect Layout corrects this by default.
- on systems 25,26,32 the staff order was wrong. I have used a JW Lua script that resets the order to the staff order from the scroll view.
- one staff system had a corrupt staff which didn't exist in scroll view (can't remember either on system 25 or 26). The script has deleted it.
- the page top margin and space above the first system on each page was very inconsistent. I have set it to a fixed value.
- and finally I have applied Perfect Layout on it (However, this document would require some adjustments in the lyrics before running Perfect Layout: lyrics above staff are not aligned with lyrics below staff from the previous staff. For Perfect Layout you would have to put both lyrics below the previous staff. Then it would look fine.).
- if you look in the linked parts, there are still some inconsistencies in your document like hairpins above the staff instead of below.
But all together it looks much better now and I think the difficult problems are fixed now.

Magnificat_ensemble_version(1)PL.musx

Jan
Thank you very much! It looks incredibly better!

Best regards
Verrouillé